Nurse Banks

Guest shelagh scholfield

Guest shelagh scholfield

Does anyone remember nurse Banks.She delivered my twin sisters in Cross Bedford St.I went to her flat, with my father, to call her out .She lived near Philadelphia school.The whole memory reminds me of the tv series Call the Midwife.She lived around that area for years.

Which decade please ?

Does anyone remember nurse Banks.She delivered my twin sisters in Cross Bedford St.I went to her flat, with my father, to call her out .She lived near Philadelphia school.The whole memory reminds me of the tv series Call the Midwife.She lived around that area for years.

Guest binsted71

She lived in the flats above Langsett Cycles and was well known to our family too, having delivered three of us.

She lived in the flats above Langsett Cycles and was well known to our family too, having delivered three of us.

I wonder if that was the nurse that delivered me? My ex-neighbour never lets me forget whenever I see her

that she was sent to fetch the midwife for me one terrible February day which was mountains high with snow.

It was one of the worst winters on record, but my former neighbour always told me she went to Balaclava

Road for her , it could be the same nurse maybe.