January 2013

dobberd

After posting my Sheffield December pics and the snow that had fallen, this has been my day today, sorry to all the people who are getting the snow today :ph34r:

Same as it ever was here in the UK, the whole country on the second highest alert since Hitler placed a regular order for milk at the grocers.

We will now take you to Cambridge where the snow has already fallen - cut to presenter with a slight covering and cars sliding about all over the place.

Don't know how Sheffield is getting on, the best description for Hexham is "damp".

Funny, I posted a reply which seems to have disappeared.

It was nothing earth shattering, I just commented something about "UFO spotting". lol

Funny, I posted a reply which seems to have disappeared.

It was nothing earth shattering, I just commented something about "UFO spotting". lol

well it is a "football" lol but funny how the post diisappeared , maybe it is a desert in Arizona...................

well it is a "football" lol but funny how the post diisappeared , maybe it is a desert in Arizona...................

If there's an Area 51, presumably there are at least 50 others scattered around the US? <_<