Hitchens exc catalogue store - Attercliffe

Guest detrius

Guest detrius

Hi Again

Just uploaded some more you tube videos on Hitchens exc catalogue store

Hands up how many kids got most there clobber from here :o ,especially for the summer hols.What do you remember about here and were you dragged round with your Mum. :unsure:

Did you get you xmas presents from there ,if so what was the best one you ever got ?? lol

Please take a look and let me know

Thankyou

Andy m

Hi Again

Just uploaded some more you tube videos on Hitchens exc catalogue store

Hands up how many kids got most there clobber from here :o ,especially for the summer hols.What do you remember about here and were you dragged round with your Mum. :unsure:

Did you get you xmas presents from there ,if so what was the best one you ever got ?? lol

Please take a look and let me know

Thankyou

Andy m

That was just down from Banners wasn't it ? If so, count me in lol

and wasn't there a Burtons clearance store on the corner, just down from there, name of the road eludes me, near the Carlton Pub of another posting .... sold complete junk

I remember Hitchens well as a kid. Now the big question is what store was there before Hitchens took over ??????????????????????

I remember Hitchens well as a kid. Now the big question is what store was there before Hitchens took over ??????????????????????

Sorry nothing but bad memories of this - culminating in my mum buying me a bright purple suit double brested with serious flares, lacy ruff thing you buttoned to your shirt and purple bow tie for my aunties wedding in 1974. The photos still exist - I have even considered burning down her house to destroy the evidence!

Guest detrius

Sorry nothing but bad memories of this - culminating in my mum buying me a bright purple suit double brested with serious flares, lacy ruff thing you buttoned to your shirt and purple bow tie for my aunties wedding in 1974. The photos still exist - I have even considered burning down her house to destroy the evidence!

Hi Dunsbyowl

OOOH YA BEAUTY - you have to post them photos on here.i remember a grey suit i had with a pink ruffle shirt and and a pink tie on elastic.My brother would pull it really far and let it go,choking me in the process.

I can seriously sympathise mate :(

Andy M

Hi Dunsbyowl

OOOH YA BEAUTY - you have to post them photos on here.i remember a grey suit i had with a pink ruffle shirt and and a pink tie on elastic.My brother would pull it really far and let it go,choking me in the process.

I can seriously sympathise mate :(

Andy M

I will find one but superimpose another's head! lol