SWFC v Man Utd April 1985

flyingpig

I've recently been clearing out a wardrobe and came across a video tape from 1985 containing 60mins of extended highlights of Sheff Wed v Man Utd played at Hillsborough on Tuesday 9th April 1985 I feel certain this was the first time the club had officially released a game on video It came in a plain white cardboard sleeve with no artwork and only a single sticker on the video with ' Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester United ' printed on it there is no commentary and the picture and sound quality for the time was ok by today's standards leave a lot to be desired can anyone out there confirm this?. The result finished 1 - 0 to the Owls Lee Chapman got the goal and was a great result at the time as It meant the Owls had done the double over Man Utd in their first season back in the top flight they had won 2 - 1 at Old Trafford on New Years Day plus Man Utd were on a 10 game unbeaten run going into this game. I've included a few screen shots in this thread take note of the crowd size (pre all seater).