Java Update Messed Up Sh!

History dude

Just a while ago my computor said there was a Java update available. So I let it download it. But when I tried to get on Sheffield History the message "not found" kept comming up. When it did load up it was dead slow and images missing. Then I tried to get on a thread and that was a total mess. I went on another website and that was OK. So I thought not another update that cocks things up :rolleyes:

In the end there was only one thing to do - System restore point!

And it got rid of the update and solved the problem of getting on Sheffield History :)

So be aware of the Java update monster :unsure::ph34r:

After all I don't want to miss all my friends on SH due to a Java monster!

Possibly the same problem here, although I didn't associate it with the Java update. Struggled for a couple of days (as you say, only on SH) but it seems to have sorted itself now.

Possibly the same problem here, although I didn't associate it with the Java update. Struggled for a couple of days (as you say, only on SH) but it seems to have sorted itself now.

Java has installed itself on both my Windows 7 and Windows XP computers and both seem to be running fine with no problems at all caused by this update that I have noticed yet.

Java has been around a long time, it runs on all manner of operating systems and devices, so seems to be fairly universal and works the same regardless of what it is installed on. It is also very reliable and crash / bug free most of the time.

In fact the only time I have had problems with Java is when I have been running an out of date version which hadn't been updated to the latest one.

Didn't we have an issue with flash sometime ago

I know it caused me problems

Flash causes more problems than Java, That's one of the reasons why Apple computers like the iPad won't install / run it. I think Flash will eventually be phased out as a browser plug in and may just become yet another free standing application only.

What happened to Shockwave?

You don't hear much about that these days either

Guest carrppovv

Какие стены? Перегородки, Расширение проема являются, как закон, построены по созданию или отдельных комнат внутри дома, Проёмы в стенах либо в частную житье, или позволить им крыться использованы чтобы различных целей. Например, Демонтаж сантехкабины место для работы или учебы требует различных объяснение и обстановка, чем промежуток чтобы спального места или развлечение. Исключая того, изучение местности, вроде узаконение, требуют некоторые мир и покой. Изолированные перегородки позволительно пользоваться, воеже изолировать пространство в вашем доме, воеже дать людям тихое позиция, где они могут сидеть и спокойно коптеть - разве, где они могут исполнять какой-то шум, не мешая другим. Перегородки часто используется для переноса электропроводка и сантехника. Хорошо изолированы перегородки могут также помочь в регулирование температуры, звукоизоляции и огнестойкости.