Sunningdale Rest Home : Records

Guest suzy

I have traced a relative who was living at the Sunningdale Rest Home, 15/17 Upper Albert Road, Sheffield when he died in 1990. I wanted to know when he was admitted; what his address was previous to this and if his wife was still alive at the time. Unfortunately the Rest Home has since been converted into flats (no surprise there!!). Does anyone have a clue as to how I would find out the information? I am guessing that the records of all those that stayed there must be held somewhere? The informant on the Death Certificate is a Seema Admani who I presume worked at the Rest Home. Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

I have traced a relative who was living at the Sunningdale Rest Home, 15/17 Upper Albert Road, Sheffield when he died in 1990. I wanted to know when he was admitted; what his address was previous to this and if his wife was still alive at the time. Unfortunately the Rest Home has since been converted into flats (no surprise there!!). Does anyone have a clue as to how I would find out the information? I am guessing that the records of all those that stayed there must be held somewhere? The informant on the Death Certificate is a Seema Admani who I presume worked at the Rest Home. Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

Anybody out there able to help with my earlier post PLEASE. Do records have to be kept by what I believe to be was a private nursing home? Anyone got any background to the home? HELP would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:

OK- its now been 3 months since my original plea for help, so I am trying again in the hope that someone out there can point me in the right direction PLEASE!!!!!! :(

Here is Sunningdale.

Registered Office: Unit 3 Old Brick Works Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JD

Still in on the go. Seema's name is mentioned as secretary

Registered Office changed on 26 October 2007 from
15-17 Upper Albert Road
Meersbrook
Sheffield
S8 9HR