That's All I Need

RichardB

Note from the Doctor stating I need to make an appointment regarding my current prescriptions and the current advice. What we really need is a phonecall saying, don't take two, take one until further notice.

Isn't it them that write the presciptions out ? I take the advice of medical professionals but when I notice I've been over prescribed by 2.5 times on one medication one has to wonder what's going on. They said, from a blood test to double the dosage of one medicine and issued an order for that, then issued a later repeat presciption for the original dosage plus an additional prescription for the double dosage which I'd received a few days earlier.

So, they have had me on four times the recommended maximum dosage, which is nice. I'm now advised to continue to take two times the maximum daily dosage until my prescription for an alternative shows up. Lovely.

So, they have had me on four times the recommended maximum dosage, which is nice. I'm now advised to continue to take two times the maximum daily dosage until my prescription for an alternative shows up. Lovely.

You know what they say !

Keep Taking The Tablets :huh:

HD

You know what they say !

Keep Taking The Tablets :huh:

HD

Would that be the real ones or the clinical trial test placebo ones? <_<