Where Is This Then ?

RichardB

That's an interest bit about the sale of this postcard

COPYRIGHT PASSES TO BUYER.

Does this imply that there is only 1 copy (to preclude anyone else having a copyright claim) and that the seller is the sole owner of the copyright?

Or is it just a con?

The postcard is so old that it is actually out of copyright and there is none to own?

That's an interest bit about the sale of this postcard

COPYRIGHT PASSES TO BUYER.

Does this imply that there is only 1 copy (to preclude anyone else having a copyright claim) and that the seller is the sole owner of the copyright?

Or is it just a con?

The postcard is so old that it is actually out of copyright and there is none to own?

Its a negative that's for sale, hence the copyright

No kidding, that's exactly where I thought it was, but I'd no idea about the names of any of the roads not having been there since the 70's.

Looks like Handsworth Rd looking towards the Church, from somewhere near the top of Laverick St

Its a negative that's for sale, hence the copyright

Well, there is only 1 begative to every photograph, from which an unlimited number of prints can be made.

So does the copyright of a photograph usuall stay with whoever owns the negative?

If it does, I'm glad I have kept all my negatives.

Well, there is only 1 begative to every photograph, from which an unlimited number of prints can be made.

So does the copyright of a photograph usuall stay with whoever owns the negative?

If it does, I'm glad I have kept all my negatives.

Thats usually the case, however photographs should also remain the copyright of the photographer.