Madannie77 On Tour

RichardB

Not much of a tour, as I got there by bus and returned home the same day :).

A very nice lunch indeed. Thank you, Richard.

The enormo-scrapbook is a wonderful collection. Someone will have fun scanning it all :ph34r:lol.

Not much of a tour, as I got there by bus and returned home the same day :).

A very nice lunch indeed. Thank you, Richard.

The enormo-scrapbook is a wonderful collection. Someone will have fun scanning it all :ph34r:lol.

Not only did she go by bus, - I bet madannie knows the route number, company, full timetable and make, model and fleet number of the bus she was on too! ;-)

Not only did she go by bus, - I bet madannie knows the route number, company, full timetable and make, model and fleet number of the bus she was on too! ;-)

As you mention it :blink:.

Route 685 (Carlisle to Newcastle), jointly operated by Arriva North East and Stagecoach Cumbria and North Lancashire. I can't remember the full details of the timetable but I know the basic departure times from Carlisle, Hexham and Newcastle.

I travelled to Hexham on Arriva North East 1203 (R293KRG), a Plaxton bodied DAF SB3000 coach and returned to Carlisle on Stagecoach 52626 (S796KRM), a Jonckheere bodied Volvo B10M-62 coach.

Now, where's my anorak :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:.

As you mention it :blink:.

Route 685 (Carlisle to Newcastle), jointly operated by Arriva North East and Stagecoach Cumbria and North Lancashire. I can't remember the full details of the timetable but I know the basic departure times from Carlisle, Hexham and Newcastle.

I travelled to Hexham on Arriva North East 1203 (R293KRG), a Plaxton bodied DAF SB3000 coach and returned to Carlisle on Stagecoach 52626 (S796KRM), a Jonckheere bodied Volvo B10M-62 coach.

Now, where's my anorak :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:.

You don't need your anorak madannie.

I just knew that at the very mention of the word "bus" you would be the person with all the information about it on hand. You are after all our Sheffield History expert in this field, and we need our experts.

As I tell people at work (a school) having quick access to a large range of diverse information isn't down to WHAT you know, but more often WHO you know.