Hillsborough Park - Re-Enactment

RichardB

2012, not sure when. I wasn't there but I'll be there next time ...

http://mistresswinck...llsborough.html

Rusty Aldwinckle - great name !

OK so it's English Civil War (1642 - 1649) then.

If I'm not mistaken most of those re-enactors are clean shaven so I don't know why you are worrying about a beard.

Norfolk Park (now called Norfolk Heritage Park) has a lot of re-enactments, not just English Civil War but everything from Romans to World War 2.

It is usually every August Bank Holiday, - so only a week or so away, although I have not seen anything advertised yet.

Always a very good show.

I'm sure we have a topic on here about it if someone wants to find it and link fairy it for Richard.

This was the siege of Sheffield Castle. In aid of charity. Not sure when they will have another such event. Very expensive to stage.

Re Norfolk Park the enactors are not coming as much now the Council have stopped helping them with expenses. There was only 1 Jacobean group. 2 medieval 1 roman and some American Civil War people and some WW2 but way down on previous numbers. They don't make any money at these events but now they are starting to run at a loss so its getting down to a few diehard enthusiasts.

This was the siege of Sheffield Castle. In aid of charity. Not sure when they will have another such event. Very expensive to stage.

Re Norfolk Park the enactors are not coming as much now the Council have stopped helping them with expenses. There was only 1 Jacobean group. 2 medieval 1 roman and some American Civil War people and some WW2 but way down on previous numbers. They don't make any money at these events but now they are starting to run at a loss so its getting down to a few diehard enthusiasts.

Didn't get to Norfolk Park today and I won't be able to get there at all this year.

Pity its starting to decline as it has always been a good show.

I seem to remember in the 1980's it all started with just the sealed knot society and just English Civil War re-enactments.

Guest Jordansale
Retro Jordans For Sale Till now there are twenty five series of air jordan in the market. The shoes are provided by a carbon fibre plate on the bottom of the sole in order give comfort and at the same time to have along usage of the shoes. Like other high products such as Gucci and Prada handbags and Rolex watches their exists a large black market of counterfeiters so you must be extra careful to make sure you are dealing with a reputable company. The best way to start is to simply type in the term "wholesale tennis shoes" or in the case above, "wholesale Nike Air Jordan tennis shoes" into the search box of your favorite web browser. Cheap Retro Jordans Inspect the box the shoes and boots came in. Artificial Ticket Test several shoes or boots frequently do not are available in a box in any way. I absolutely adore the picture of the white wedding skirt with the t-shirt and black belt that is posted on Pinterest. When clicking on the picture it brought me to your site, and from there I was directed to a site that is not written in English. Retro Jordans FRANCIS, SOUTH DAKOTARose Bear Robe also lives in a small town, St. Francis, South Dakota, but her issue is way off the candidates' radar. Don't think I still have a love of you! Having read the letter, the father felt relieved and gave it to his daughter with a light heart. The girl also felt quite pleased after she read it carefully, her lad still had a deep love for her. Real Retro Jordans