Tivoli Picture House Union St

Guest skeets

Guest skeets

When l was still a schoolboy l was stood in the foyer waitng for my pal who was reading the coming attractions, there was lots of plants and ferns and l saw one was bent almost to the floor, l was just in the act of placing it behind its next frond when a heavy hand grabbed me from behind , a deep voice said, l have been waiting to catch you, l was dragged struggling to the managers office who phoned the police, l was taken home still pleading innocence to my parents, my mother stood by me saying how could the usher say l was guilty of the act before when it was the first time l had ever been to the place, l still was not exonerated because we had a demand for 2/6 in the old money, which after lots of arguing we still had to pay. l still have feelings of injustice about this.Skeets

Guest skeets

l would have thought that the Tivoli picture house would be added to the list of cinemas in Sheffield, perhaps its too old HAha, By way of interest the cinema was severely damaged except for the facade which ironicly l worked on in 1944 we turned it into 2 shops, an electrical and umbrella besides repairing all that block including Union st and St Pauls Parade Skeets

l would have thought that the Tivoli picture house would be added to the list of cinemas in Sheffield, perhaps its too old HAha, By way of interest the cinema was severely damaged except for the facade which ironicly l worked on in 1944 we turned it into 2 shops, an electrical and umbrella besides repairing all that block including Union st and St Pauls Parade Skeets

Hi skeets.

The Tivoli is in the section

Guest yaseen2477

I found this weblog rather helpful. The particulars and exact recommendation are specifically what I was wanting. I’ve book marked and will definitely be returning.Thanks for the information in this blog.

admission ads

The posting in this site is very cool and also interesting.I had read the entire blog and I came to know many things which I don't know before.I am sure that the visitors who visit this site will also be enjoying reading the posts.Keep

mcitp certification

it up.Waiting for new posts from you to be posted in this site.