Look Out Thylacine!

Bayleaf

Thanks for the warning!

It's quite a good film, I recommend it to anyone. It's a great advert for Tasmania especially for eco-tourism. Some of the film was shot in the Walls of Jerusalem National Park and around the Mole Creek / Deloraine area which is on our doorstep.

As for the subject of the film, there's only one left, and they'll never find him! :ph34r:

Thanks for the warning!

It's quite a good film, I recommend it to anyone. It's a great advert for Tasmania especially for eco-tourism. Some of the film was shot in the Walls of Jerusalem National Park and around the Mole Creek / Deloraine area which is on our doorstep.

As for the subject of the film, there's only one left, and they'll never find him! :ph34r:

I dunno, according to Youtube Australia's swarming with 'em, and it must be true if it's on Youtube musn't it?

Thanks for the warning!

Thanks for the recommendation,

just watched the film and really enjoyed it.

Yes, and Nottingham Forest is overrun with wild boar.

Saw that on U-Tube too

No Nottingham Forrest is full of Inverted Robin Hoods

They steal from the poor and give to the rich

Unfortunately that's the nature of taxation and austerity cuts under our current Government.

"Everyone taking their fair share of the cuts" - forget it, - the priveliged few and those who created the problem in the first place (Bankers with a B, - not a W) still seem to win out.

Thanks for the recommendation,

just watched the film and really enjoyed it.

Great. Let me know when you're coming and we can put you up.

No Nottingham Forrest is full of Inverted Robin Hoods

They steal from the poor and give to the rich

Unfortunately that's the nature of taxation and austerity cuts under our current Government.

"Everyone taking their fair share of the cuts" - forget it, - the priveliged few and those who created the problem in the first place (Bankers with a B, - not a W) still seem to win out.

I sympathise. If it's any consolation, it's a global phenomenon. Bankers are a breed - no matter where they operate in the world.

You should join Avaaz.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/bankers_behind_bars/?bWrujcb&v=15719

Or maybe you have?

Bankers are a breed - no matter where they operate in the world.

In France in 1793 they would have been seen as part of the aristocratic rich bourgoise.

..and the revolutionaries had a very effective way of dealing with them, - much more effective than any 21st century Avaaz website.