Sheffield Blitz - Story And Pictures

Great work MA

I think this is the book that my mum had a copy of in the 1940's which mysteriously "disappeared" and she had always wished she could see again.

If it is, well now she can see it again.

Someone loaned me a copy of this book many years ago and I managed to photocopy it.

Unfortunately the copier was very low tech in those days and the copy is of very poor quality.

Because of this I didn't consider posting it.

It's great that MA has posted hi-res scans of the book.

Thanks ! :)

HD

Next on the list "The Romance of the Wednesday" whatever the resolution (and no, I don't own a copy - though I keep trying).

Someone loaned me a copy of this book many years ago and I managed to photocopy it.

Unfortunately the copier was very low tech in those days and the copy is of very poor quality.

Because of this I didn't consider posting it.

It's great that MA has posted hi-res scans of the book.

Thanks ! :)

HD

Guest Yggdrasil

Thanks a lot for posting this, my Ma will love it when I show it to her next week.

There's one error though, in that you've uploaded page 29 twice. Do you still have the missing page 28 available to upload?

Thanks again!

Thanks a lot for posting this, my Ma will love it when I show it to her next week.

There's one error though, in that you've uploaded page 29 twice. Do you still have the missing page 28 available to upload?

Thanks again!

Oh b****r : another example of my excellent observational skills :blink:. I shall have to scan page 28. Hopefully coming soon.

Thanks again!

There is a copy of this book on ebay (10/6/13)