Better Laptop

RichardB

HP 8560w mobile workstation, allows you to press and stretch on the pad-thing giving great control over the way the sreen looks - handy when your eyes are shot.

Widescreen helps also.

Widescreen helps also.

You gotta have glorious technicolor, breathtaking cinemascope and stereophonic sound!

Mine is on mute. Always has been.

Not a bad idea Richard

With a laptop the speakers are only about a foot (30cm) apart at most due to its physical size.

If the speakers are that close, your ears would have to be even closer together, only an inch or a couple od cm or so apart.

Now if you ears were that close there wouldn't be much room in your head for a brain would there :huh:

Stereo sound works OK with headphones, external connected loudspeakers and those tatty looking little earpieces that are more of a fashion accessory these days

But for stereo with built in speakers in a laptop, - no thanks, where's the mute button (or at least the MONO button)

You saying I'vr got a massivley deformed, shrunken head ? lol

Not a bad idea Richard

With a laptop the speakers are only about a foot (30cm) apart at most due to its physical size.

If the speakers are that close, your ears would have to be even closer together, only an inch or a couple od cm or so apart.

Now if you ears were that close there wouldn't be much room in your head for a brain would there :huh:

Stereo sound works OK with headphones, external connected loudspeakers and those tatty looking little earpieces that are more of a fashion accessory these days

But for stereo with built in speakers in a laptop, - no thanks, where's the mute button (or at least the MONO button)

You saying I'vr got a massivley deformed, shrunken head ? lol

No, but it would help if you wanted to listen to stereophonic sound on your laptop without any plug in peripherals.

Rightie-ho, I'll make arrangements for a head-shrinking appointment ... Borneo maybe, next Thursday.

No, but it would help if you wanted to listen to stereophonic sound on your laptop without any plug in peripherals.