The Boat That Guy Built

Watched an episode of that last night on "Yesterday"- went to a Sheffield cutlery firm to "make" a knife. Did anyone catch where that was?

If I remember rightly the firm was on Matilda Street.

These people claim it was them! - Chimo Holdings - White Rose Works Eyre Street.

"William Yates, silversmiths and cutlery manufacturers since 1750 (part of Chimo Holdings) recently featured on the successful BBC One TV series "The Boat that Guy built". Part of episode 4 "Beans on Toast" was filmed at Chimo's factory in Sheffield and showed Guy learning how to make quality cutlery from our highly skilled team - the program can still be seen on BBC iPlayer via this link. "

These people claim it was them! - Chimo Holdings - White Rose Works Eyre Street. "William Yates, silversmiths and cutlery manufacturers since 1750 (part of Chimo Holdings) recently featured on the successful BBC One TV series "The Boat that Guy built". Part of episode 4 "Beans on Toast" was filmed at Chimo's factory in Sheffield and showed Guy learning how to make quality cutlery from our highly skilled team - the program can still be seen on BBC iPlayer via this link. "
White Rose Works is on Eyre Lane, unless they moved, or had other premises ?

View Larger Map

No Street was my error! Cheers Steve.

Nice looking knives and forks!

I was a bit out saying Matilda Street,

the shot in the video at 01.15 is

Watched an episode of that last night on "Yesterday"- went to a Sheffield cutlery firm to "make" a knife. Did anyone catch where that was?

I think that this is a repeat of a series that Guy made a year or two ago where he did up and made a number of items for his narrow boat.