Warning Points?

History dude

Just noticed under my picture are the words "0 warning points". :mellow: Having looked around nobody else seems to have it. So is this some new rule on Sheffield History? If so what are they and what do they entail. Plus it makes me look like some kind of trouble maker :( Yet I haven't done anything wrong :) Well not that I am aware of ;-) he he

I'd have been more worried if it said 79 warning points out of a possible 80 - Danger, Will Robinson !! etc etc

Just noticed under my picture are the words "0 warning points". :mellow: Having looked around nobody else seems to have it. So is this some new rule on Sheffield History? If so what are they and what do they entail. Plus it makes me look like some kind of trouble maker :( Yet I haven't done anything wrong :) Well not that I am aware of ;-)he he

I'd have been more worried if it said 79 warning points out of a possible 80 - Danger, Will Robinson !! etc etc

Not as much as "Sheffield History" RichardB ;-):Plol Or should that be Robbie? Is that where all the stuff comes from I wonder :huh:

We all seem to have got "0 warning points" now.

Don't panic vox, they have to reach 10 before you get the thirty lashes he he

Don't panic vox, they have to reach 10 before you get the thirty lashes he he

I think they get banned / supended from the site rather than 30 lashes Steve.

It's a bit like a knock out in Boxing, - 10 counts and your out! lol

We all seem to have got "0 warning points" now.

I've got 0 points as well History dude, so I must be a "good boy" as well, - that's a first.

It seems that only the user can see there warning points notice, as I can't see anyone else's warning points, including yours DaveH!

Nice bit of website design on somebody's part there B) Very :ph34r: too!

4+ years and over 20,000 posts, my name is in blue - I have super-powers, I can see everything like a 1930's pulp-comic advertisement for X-Ray Specs !!!

However, nobody has any warning points so it's all actually a bit dull.

I'll go back to leaping over tall buildings in a single bound and wearing inappropriately tight super-hero leg-garments ... he he

Regards

Spring-Heeled RichardB.

It seems that only the user can see there warning points notice, as I can't see anyone else's warning points, including yours DaveH!

It's no secret how many warning points I've got History dude, - same as you, - none.

Like Richard after using his secret powers says this seems to be a new thing on the site and at present is pretty dull as everybody has none.

If members can't see each others warning points we can't even make a game of it to see who can get most points without getting banned.

We could make a Norfolk v Hurlfield contest out of it to see who is naughtiest ;-)

We should start awarding points at random - just to make it interesting we could have a shilling on the side he he

It's no secret how many warning points I've got History dude, - same as you, - none.

Like Richard after using his secret powers says this seems to be a new thing on the site and at present is pretty dull as everybody has none.

If members can't see each others warning points we can't even make a game of it to see who can get most points without getting banned.

We could make a Norfolk v Hurlfield contest out of it to see who is naughtiest ;-)

We should start awarding points at random - just to make it interesting we could have a shilling on the side he he

Why don't we play darts for her he snearingly replied,

and just to make it interesting we'll have a shilling on the side

Benny Hill (sorry, Ernie, the fastest milkman in the west) strikes again! lol