Supposed Drowned (Titanic)

History dude

In line with the aniversary of the sinking of that ship Ancestry has posted the records for the ship till sometime in May free to Ancestry members.

I'll post a couple of images from the records of those who it states "supposed drowned".

First the passengers, each page the same. Pages 1 to 13 are the first and 2nd class, pages 14 to 35 are the third class. Which says a lot!

Oddly the 1st class passengers have no ages recorded to them while 3rd have!

Before the Titanic deaths start there are also some records of others on various ships who died before the big ship when down.

Then we have the crew 31 pages, but printed up this time.

Viewing the passenger deaths I was struck by the number of third class passengers who most likley would have trouble with English. To show you what I mean page 21 is a typical page showing how mixed race the third class was.

Only the recent film by Cameron has paid any attention to this.

Guest busy lizzy

This is really interesting,thanks for posting the information.

I have been interested in the Titanic for years and done lots of research,this information will be a welcome addition to what I have discovered.

Thanks again

This is really interesting,thanks for posting the information.

I have been interested in the Titanic for years and done lots of research,this information will be a welcome addition to what I have discovered.

Thanks again

I have a lot more of these sheets. PM and I'll send you the rest.