Samsung Galaxy Note

RichardB

Got one, too thick to work out how to use 99% of it ... can work the alarm clock.

Is that the one thats about A5 Size or just under

Got one, too thick to work out how to use 99% of it ... can work the alarm clock.

Can you make a phone call with it?

Isn't it a mobile phone that pretends to do everything?

You know, like all mobile devices these days, - Jack of all trades, master of none!

Calling I can do, got one since the buttons as very large. I may, or may not, have managed to take a photo of the cat inextreme unstressed mode and sent it to SheffieldHistory@Gmail.com

Can you make a phone call with it?

Isn't it a mobile phone that pretends to do everything?

You know, like all mobile devices these days, - Jack of all trades, master of none!

A tiny "pad" or a huge phone ... costing me not one penny.

Is that the one thats about A5 Size or just under

Calling I can do, got one since the buttons as very large. I may, or may not, have managed to take a photo of the cat inextreme unstressed mode and sent it to SheffieldHistory@Gmail.com

That's good then, better than your average mobile device.

A5 size screen, big buttons, - ideal for someone like me that wears glasses.

Just need a bigger pocket on my jacket to put it in.

Mobile dealer supplying a freebie phone holder thing after me and Boss-man said we were going to dance naked in his shop. 36 stone between the two of us, not a nice mental image ....

That's good then, better than your average mobile device.

A5 size screen, big buttons, - ideal for someone like me that wears glasses.

Just need a bigger pocket on my jacket to put it in.

About to sign a three year, £250,000 deal - I may ask for an even bigger phone ...

About to sign a three year, £250,000 deal - I may ask for an even bigger phone ...

That's one hell of a phone contract, how many free minutes do you get with that? he he

22,500 texts, 55Gb of data, some international discount = we do a lot of international, currently TalkShare 15,000 so 15,000 minutes per month.

Still got to discuss tethering deal = hoping to scoop together all the 1Gb, 1.5Gb etc etc and create one whacking great bundle that we all share.

That's one hell of a phone contract, how many free minutes do you get with that? he he

and I've spent the last year arguing about excessive data charges, whilst not admitting they are a bunch of theives, they have offered £30,000 back in hardware which calculation I find quite amusing, initially they were offering £8,000 for hardware - the £30,000 figure is remarkably similar to the "you've ripped us of to the tune of £30,000 why should we renew with you ?" comment I made in a meeting.

The argument lasted the whole year, and probably took a third of my time at work, maybe they realised I wasn't giving up and continued to hunt down the details about "data spikes".