Heartlands

Guest bullerboy

This was flimed in and around Sheffield and starred Michael Sheene and one or two of the Full Monty cast also Kate Rusby who played the music in the Plough at Bradfield and the Strines.I of course was also in it but don't blink.The world premier was held at the Paramount cinema at Penistone then it disappeared into oblivion.

This was flimed in and around Sheffield and starred Michael Sheene and one or two of the Full Monty cast also Kate Rusby who played the music in the Plough at Bradfield and the Strines.I of course was also in it but don't blink.The world premier was held at the Paramount cinema at Penistone then it disappeared into oblivion.

It seems strange reading this now, that movie was on TV out here 2 nights ago and I was trying to work out where it was filmed.

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.32.00.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.31.38.jpg

Plenty of shots from the Sheffield filming locations of Heartlands to try and spot including this one of a view down Halifax Road
It's changed a bit since Hearlands was filmed but you can still see it's obviously the right place for where this shot was filmed

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.34.19.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.35.46.jpg

Another shot and another Sheffield Filming Location for Heartlands and this time we see Michael Sheen riding his motorbike down Campo Lane!

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.37.09.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.39.44.jpg

1071151779_Screenshot2021-01-15at17_34_14.jpg.41fb6772a954c7bd171c0cd1cdf45bf2.jpg

Another Sheffield Filming location here and one that's been seen in at least three movies, Heartlands, When Saturday Comes, and even a Sylvester Stallone movie F.I.S.T

Brightside Lane is where we are at. Close to Meadowhall and facing towards the City Centre.

in the movie Heartlands you can see Michael Sheen riding his motorbike down here. In When Saturday Comes the same shot but with Sean Bean walking towards camera

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.43.31.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.44.54.jpg

One of the most recognisable filming locations for the movie Heartlands is this one of the twin cooling towers at Tinsley. 
Shot from the Meadowhall Carpark the cooling towers take centre stage as Michael Sheen rides his bike over Tinsley Viaduct

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.47.12.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.48.10.jpg

The Strines Inn on Mortimer Road just outside Sheffield as seen in the film Heartlands 

First time I've seen The Strines used as a movie filming location