Gaslight Robbery 2012

RichardB

I have a £3.5 million job planned for next week but I've had nothing back from "Tools" Ukelele, "Pea-shooter" Vox and "Wheels" Hilldweller ...

I have a £3.5 million job planned for next week but I've had nothing back from "Tools" Ukelele, "Pea-shooter" Vox and "Wheels" Hilldweller ...

I'm getting the motor prepared at the moment, a souped up version of my car has just set a record of 227 mph on the Bonneville Salt Flats 'so we should be OK.

I'm not so sure about the fall-back vehicle though, with four aboard I think the suspension might collapse and the max speed of 8 mph downhill might be a problem.

"Wheels"

I'm getting the motor prepared at the moment, a souped up version of my car has just set a record of 227 mph on the Bonneville Salt Flats 'so we should be OK.

I'm not so sure about the fall-back vehicle though, with four aboard I think the suspension might collapse and the max speed of 8 mph downhill might be a problem.

"Wheels"

With Menwith Hill and GCHQ monitoring t'internet it's only a matter of time before they catch up with such a notorious gang... :ph34r:

Any peas they send after us won't stand a chance with me around. :)

"Wheels"

And don't forget you're only supposed to blow the bl - - - y doors off. he he

With Menwith Hill and GCHQ monitoring t'internet it's only a matter of time before they catch up with such a notorious gang... :ph34r:

Yes but they will get jailed for the robbery, escape from prison, give Interpol a good old run around while on the run and finally settle to a lfe of luxury on their ill gotten gains in Brazil.

They will then stay there, above the Law until their health starts to fail in old age and they need the services of the NHS which they won't have contributed to.

At that point they will apply to the Home Office to be allowed back into the country for some free medical treatment, which no doubt they would grant.

They will get jailed for the robbery, escape from prison, give Interpol a good old run around while on the run and finally settle to a lfe of luxury on their ill gotten gains in Brazil.

They will then stay there, above the Law until their health starts to fail in old age and they need the services of the NHS which they won't have contributed to.

At that point they will apply to the Home Office to be allowed back into the country for some free medical treatment, which no doubt they would grant.

Or, " They will get jailed for the robbery, escape from prison, give Interpol a good old run around while on the run and finally settle to a lfe of luxury on their ill gotten gains in Brazil. They will then stay there, above the Law until the money runs out and they start robbing banks again, finally being surrounded in a bar by the local militia, while Richard hatches a cunning escape plan...

You are in charge of the "tools", the explosives, the electronics - who can we find for communications ? preferably somebody with no idea - just for fun. We also need a Fence with a silly name, a boozer to meetup in, a hideaway and preferably some unsuitable nicknames - I may be Lucille ...

And don't forget you're only supposed to blow the bl - - - y doors off. he he

You're now the Project Manager and in charge of cakes.

Yes but they will get jailed for the robbery, escape from prison, give Interpol a good old run around while on the run and finally settle to a lfe of luxury on their ill gotten gains in Brazil.

and you are in charge of disguises and "distractions" so we can make a clean getaway on the 8mph-mobile. You can bring cakes too, if you've any going spare. lol

Or, " They will get jailed for the robbery, escape from prison, give Interpol a good old run around while on the run and finally settle to a lfe of luxury on their ill gotten gains in Brazil. They will then stay there, above the Law until the money runs out and they start robbing banks again, finally being surrounded in a bar by the local militia, while Richard hatches a cunning escape plan...

Ceegee as "Brains" is taking 97% of the filthy leucre (to cover expenses, bribes, a raging cake addiction and an extravagant lifestyle) so the rest of us won't be making much.

-------------------------------------

Apologies if I've made this topic go silly - just 'aving a laff.

and you are in charge of disguises and "distractions" so we can make a clean getaway on the 8mph-mobile. You can bring cakes too, if you've any going spare. lol

I'll bring the cakes with the file filling. As to disguises, how about a small Robin Hood hat and toy bow and arrow, and a decoy duck you can put on your head in case you have to hide near water?

Anyway, me and HD are sorted

We'll blend into the background a treat...

I'd considered you for planning the route Steve, but you're good with maps and we can't be doing with competence on a job like this so you can supply us with hats please. "Mad Hat SteveHB" has a certain ring to it. You're welcome to your one eighth of 3% (minus costs) after all

"4% of something is better than 10% of nothing, blue"

Sounds like a song ...

I have no doubt that you will all be exposed when Basher Bayleaf gets on the job.

You're now the Project Manager and in charge of cakes.

Cakes!! :blink:

Can I do custard pies and splurge for splurge guns instead?

If we were all 45 years younger it would be like Bugsy Malone. lol

You are in charge of the "tools", the explosives, the electronics - who can we find for communications ? preferably somebody with no idea - just for fun. We also need a Fence with a silly name, a boozer to meetup in, a hideaway and preferably some unsuitable nicknames - I may be Lucille ...

I baggsies electronics thank you. I can use all those odd bits of rubbish that fall out of cupboards/wardrobes/my pockets all the time. And I certainly qualify as having no idea after spending a working life playing with the damn things.

When the forensic bods come across a timer made with Decatrons, Triode Heptodes and an old Magic Eye it will be sure to put them off the scent. I'll also claim communications thank you, as well. With a voice as loud as mine I shall be able to co-ordinate operations without any fears of battery failure.

As for the choice of boozer I'll leave that up to someone more qualified.

Wheels.

I'll bring the cakes with the file filling. As to disguises, how about a small Robin Hood hat and toy bow and arrow, and a decoy duck you can put on your head in case you have to hide near water? Anyway, me and HD are sorted We'll blend into the background a treat...

Is that costume available in XXXL ?

HD

We will have to call you Diodes then and the transport is up for grabs ... anyone got a tractor or a traction engine and no idea ?

I baggsies electronics thank you. I can use all those odd bits of rubbish that fall out of cupboards/wardrobes/my pockets all the time. And I certainly qualify as having no idea after spending a working life playing with the damn things.

When the forensic bods come across a timer made with Decatrons, Triode Heptodes and an old Magic Eye it will be sure to put them off the scent. I'll also claim communications thank you, as well. With a voice as loud as mine I shall be able to co-ordinate operations without any fears of battery failure.

As for the choice of boozer I'll leave that up to someone more qualified.

Wheels.

We will have to call you Diodes then and the transport is up for grabs ... anyone got a tractor or a traction engine and no idea ?

Why do you want to call him diodes?

Is there two of him?

Has he written two love poems?

Or has "wheels" got no reverse and can only go one way?

Because Heptodes makes him sound like a tap-dancer with a lisp and seven toes on each feets .... mind you thinking about it ....

Fishy Cat-Burp calling Heptodes, Over ...

This topic has now officially been declared Silly.

Is there two of him?

I know a few people with traction engines.

About the same speed as HD's backup vehicle or even a bit slower, (4 - 8mph)

Not much good as a getaway vehicle.

But with a weight of over 8 tons and up to about 20 ideal for doing a ram raid, - especially if it was a steam roller instead.

We're currently dressed as Batman and Robin with ducks on our heads and custard-pie guns; the efficiency of the vehicle as regards a getaway device is hardly going to matter much - anyone with a motorised bouncy castle ? lol

I know a few people with traction engines.

About the same speed as HD's backup vehicle or even a bit slower, (4 - 8mph)

Not much good as a getaway vehicle.

But with a weight of over 8 tons and up to about 20 ideal for doing a ram raid, - especially if it was a steam roller instead.

Is there two of him?

I thought Richard had gone all classical and called him after some ancient Greek?

Hello, Diodes here.

In view of the obvious problems we're having with transport I've come up with an alternative plan.

What about if we dig a 30 metre underground tunnel and come up directly under the loot.

It's such a far-fetched plan that no-one will think about it.

Diodes/Wheels/Robin/Whatshisname.