To One And All

Guest Alanpban

Here's wishing you one and all a very merry christmas, and a happy new year....All the very best....Al.. :P

And here's wishing you all another Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from another Alan.

Going to be a bit low key this year at Hilldweller Towers as the wife has lost two younger siblings in the last few weeks.

Regards.

HD

Guest Alanpban

And here's wishing you all another Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from another Alan.

Going to be a bit low key this year at Hilldweller Towers as the wife has lost two younger siblings in the last few weeks.

Regards.

HD

So sorry to hear that my freind, but all the best nonetheless....Al

Sheffields Christmas Tree

[ Sorry it's a little blurred and that's before the mulled wine ]

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all our MEMBERS

Ditto :)

Thanks for the tree picture rarely go to town these days so that's probably the only time I will see it ;-)

Regards.

HD

A merry Christmas from me as well to all our members.

Very sorry to hear about your wifes loss hilldweller, here's wishing you a better year in 2012.

...and I never knew your name was Alan.

Why do we go in for these short fat stumpy Christmas trees these days?

The tall slender version of a traditional Christmas tree looks much more elegant.

Reminds me of 2 Louis Jordan songs from the 1940's.

The first was called "Tender, Slender and Tall" and was about the sort of girls / women he prefered.

It caused a certain amount of outrage from his more ample bodied female fans so his follow up record was called "I Like 'em Fat like That"

A little less stumpy version of UKL's stumpy tree

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year

The tree down the Moor outside Sainsburys just before the new market development starts is much nicer.

May I join in wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas - I'm sure Pete McKee won't mind me sharing this! Haven't heard a football called that for 30 years!

May I join in wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas - I'm sure Pete McKee won't mind me sharing this! Haven't heard a football called that for 30 years!

I've not heard of a football called a "casey" since the game of football itself was called "togger"