Help With Gallery

Guest Rustysphotography

Guest Rustysphotography

Hello all and sorry if this is in the wrong section . I am a photographer from Staffordshire and i travel to Sheffield loads now to take photos in many of Sheffields abandoned buildings . How do i upload a gallery on here as i would like to share my pics with you all on here . I cant find how to upload a gallery or may not have permission .

Thanks for your time

Rusty

I've been here a long time but I'm sorry- I've no idea. Hopefully someone can assist. I just post everything here - except what I buy on eBay - that gets posted elsewhere down various "chutes" (generally for posting sometime later when someone else has done all the hard work) - more of that come Christmas-time - there is some planning ahead here, not much, but some.

Instructions for Galleries will be interesting to read ...

Love the photo's.

I've been here a long time but I'm sorry- I've no idea. Hopefully someone can assist. I just post everything here - except what I buy on eBay - that gets posted elsewhere down various "chutes" (generally for posting sometime later when someone else has done all the hard work) - more of that come Christmas-time - there is some planning ahead here, not much, but some.

Instructions for Galleries will be interesting to read ...

Love the photo's.

As a moderator I see an "Upload" button to the right of of the "Browse" button

I don't think members see this, perhaps other members with varying number of posts could confirm this.

There are galleries set up by non moderator members, these may have been set up on the previous release of software.

We need further advise from Admin/Sheffieldhistory

As a moderator I see an "Upload" button to the right of of the "Browse" button

I don't think members see this, perhaps other members with varying number of posts could confirm this.

There are galleries set up by non moderator members, these may have been set up on the previous release of software.

We need further advise from Admin/Sheffieldhistory

Can our non-moderator members who set up galleries on the old software (I seem to remember poppychristina had a good gallery about Sheffield pubs) still access their own galleries on the new system then?

Something is a bit wrong somewhere if they can't.