Halloween

GillMar

Two men had been to a Halloween party and were on there way home when they decided to take a short cut through the cemetery.

They hadn't been long on their way when they hear a tapping - they froze and listened. They crept towards the sound and saw an old man with chisel and hammer, working on a grave stone.

"Old man, what are you doing so late at night in the cemetery?" they asked.

"These idiots haven't spelled my name correctly", he answered.

Two men had been to a Halloween party and were on there way home when they decided to take a short cut through the cemetery.

They hadn't been long on their way when they hear a tapping - they froze and listened. They crept towards the sound and saw an old man with chisel and hammer, working on a grave stone.

Did they really meet a spirit in the cemetry?

Or had they consumed a few too many spirits before walking home through the cemetry?

It must have been William Shakespeare's grave.

A lot of people think he used a ghost writer to write all his major works.

I'm betting on Wilhelm Tell's lol

I wouldn't want to be stood with an apple on my head if the guy firing the crossbow at it had consumed a lot of spirits. :unsure: