Tinywifelette's Birthday On Saturday - Bit Pre-Occupied

RichardB

I'm what they politely call "stocky", 6 foot, 48 inch chest that kinda thing.

My wife isn't, 5 foot 1 inch on a good day, but it's her 93rd birthday on Saturday (or something like that) he he

i take it that "tinywifette" doesn't read your SH postings. :wacko:

If she does can you arrange for some-one to post on here which hospital to send the flowers to. :) :) :)

Make sure you buy her a suitable present, Screwfix have some bargain high impact hammer drills at the moment. :o

HD

Unfortunately, once again, she's not in the best of health; she can beat me to a pulp once she's feeling better.

i take it that "tinywifette" doesn't read your SH postings. :wacko:

If she does can you arrange for some-one to post on here which hospital to send the flowers to. :) :) :)

Make sure you buy her a suitable present, Screwfix have some bargain high impact hammer drills at the moment. :o

HD

Now, that's some achievement, Belated Birthday Wishes to your Uncle Dave, I think he might have some knowledge of Sheffield History that would put us "young pretenders" to shame.

My Uncle David was 102 last week.

Unfortunately, once again, she's not in the best of health; she can beat me to a pulp once she's feeling better.

Sorry to hear she's not too well, hope she soon feels much better.

My own almost as tiny wifelette doesn't enjoy the best of health either with multiple health problems but her strength of character sees her through.

HD

and a fine Birthday was had with some good Sheffield Company and Pip the dog; cat's weren't too happy to see him ...

... 93rd birthday on Saturday ...