Orange/everythingeverywhere Mobile Big Bill ...

RichardB

If you have recently been upset by an overlarge bill for data use on your mobile (especially if you have a HTC Desire phone), please feel free to contact me for (free; it is Sheffield History - Free, Polite, Helpful) advice.

I won't ask any personal details or your number or anything like that, but, I may be able to provide you with an email contact and a series of interesting questions to put to them.

RichardB

Approximately £8,000 reduction in the last three months Company mobile bill and with a request in for recalculation of the whole bill from April-today ... ! They have a problem, I know what is is ...

Nil desperatum etc.

This relates to PAYM - i.e. monthly, but relates to individuals as well as 140+ device Companies.

I'm with Orange PAYG (Pay as you go), so I do not come across those sort problems.

I'm with Orange PAYG (Pay as you go), so I do not come across those sort problems.

I'm with Virgin and I have a good deal where they effectively pay me for using their phone.

I have previously explained how this works in the topic called "Summat fer nowt"