Young Ladies

RichardB

Having had a look without my ad blockers working, I also appear to be associated with the semi-naked girls :o . I feel I must make it clear that I am not one of the girls pictured, having been supplied by Tommy Wards (according to my avatar) lol .

I shall put the ad blockers on now, as I have no desire to see that particular ad any more.

Looks like you take my point about putting members avitars alongside these ads madannie.

Other members will identify that Tommy Wards avitar with you and so it looks like you are promoting something that perhaps you would not wish to be assocciated with or don't approve of. (in my case it was an electronic cigarette smoking device, - and I don't want to be associated with smoking at all in any form)

All this talk of semi-clad, young females has finally made me change one of my monitors, so I've now running the oldest laptop in the world with one 19" monitor and one 24" Samsung - it's great. Other laptops are available in the house but the old warhorse does me just fine.

I keep getting pictures of scantily-clad young females and a banner heading of FilipinoCupid; does they accept PayPal ? Is there a discount for multiple purchases ? etc etc.

Just seen my name associated with the aforementioned Welsh-blondes, it's nice I'm getting all the babes instead of the pile-creams, hair-restorers, weight-loss miracle cures, memory-loss - errm - remedies - that's the fellas - and adverts for elasticated-topped socks that I really deserve.

I've now got our member syrup advertising an ICS course for two quid with a picture of a £2 coin! :blink:

Just seen my name associated with the aforementioned Welsh-blondes, it's nice I'm getting all the babes instead of the pile-creams, hair-restorers, weight-loss miracle cures, memory-loss - errm - remedies - that's the fellas - and adverts for elasticated-topped socks that I really deserve.

History Dude is now advertising degree courses at Glamorgan University

(Isn't that Wales again?}

Well, at least Glamorgan is nearer to Stratford On Avon than it is to Sheffield.

History Dude is now advertising degree courses at Glamorgan University

(Isn't that Wales again?}

Well, at least Glamorgan is nearer to Stratford On Avon than it is to Sheffield.

A lot of us seem to be advertising Owlstalk

Any unitedites amongst us?

If there are and they object to having their avitar associated with this ad I understand their predicament.

Well I wear elasticated stockings and I'm proud of it. At least they stop my huge leg from getting any huge-er.

My stockings are made to measure and knitted to order by elves somewhere in the German Black Forest.

Perhaps elves are a slight exaggeration, they may be made by German high tech computer controlled knitting machines after about two hundred measurements taken by NHS nurses.

I only wish they could knit me a high tech body stocking to move my "corporation" a bit higher up my chest.

HD

A lot of us seem to be advertising Owlstalk

Any unitedites amongst us?

If there are and they object to having their avitar associated with this ad I understand their predicament.

Sheffield History (Admin) has started a topic on Sheffield in the 1970's and 1980's and he appears to be advertising something called "fishdating"

Who wants to go out with a fish? :wacko:

Dating fish, dating whales (Wales) <_<

There is certainly something FISHY going on.

Well I wear elasticated stockings and I'm proud of it. At least they stop my huge leg from getting any huge-er.

My stockings are made to measure and knitted to order by elves somewhere in the German Black Forest.

Perhaps elves are a slight exaggeration, they may be made by German high tech computer controlled knitting machines after about two hundred measurements taken by NHS nurses.

I only wish they could knit me a high tech body stocking to move my "corporation" a bit higher up my chest.

HD

There are some elves up in Lapland near the north pole that knit socks all year round but they only deliver them to close friends and relatives of their customers very late evening on 24th December each year.

Their company boss is a strange guy, - fattish bloke with a white beard, wears a red tunic, drives around on reindeer drawn sledge to do the deliveries.