I Know What She Meant.

RichardB

The Tinywifelette passing comment on the recent troubles said :

"They should bring back the War."

she meant the war spirit, but, it gave me a good belly-laugh.

The Tinywifelette passing comment on the recent troubles said :

"They should bring back the War."

she meant the war spirit, but, it gave me a good belly-laugh.

If I had a good belly laugh they would be posting a tsunami alert in Mablethorpe and they would evacuate high buildings all around the north.

HD

Mensch, you are so condescending!!!

Is there a tinyhusbandlette thread somewhere??

C'mon big girls, lets hit back!!

Mensch :huh: , How does that translate into English?

My wife isn't bigger or smaller than me, she is my equal.

I think that, along with not making cynical comments about her on web forums, this may be the secret of a long and happy relationship.

Sorry - "Mensch" = "human being" but in the context I used it = "cor blimey", "gosh", etc.

regards from someone else's "wifelette" lol

Hi GillMar

Off topic, but can I ask where the picture is you're using as an avatar? Looks a lovely place! (Please don't tell me it's over the Don, I couldn't live with the shame!)

Hi Bayleaf

No, I won't because it is over the River Kocher - the village is Kocherstetten where my great grandmother was born. Kocherstetten belongs to Künzelsau and is in Baden-Württemberg.

Hi Bayleaf

No, I won't because it is over the River Kocher - the village is Kocherstetten where my great grandmother was born. Kocherstetten belongs to Künzelsau and is in Baden-Württemberg.

Thanks Gill, it looks a lovely place!

I think that, along with not making cynical comments about her on web forums, this may be the secret of a long and happy relationship.

I am not adverse to the odd cynical comment, and I've had an even longer and happy relationship, would have got less for murder lol

My problem is that if I make comments someone will tell her :P

I am not adverse to the odd cynical comment, and I've had an even longer and happy relationship, would have got less for murder lol

My problem is that if I make comments someone will tell her :P

Yes it is

So it's a good job I am your best mate and I choose to keep my gob shut about what you say on here when in the presence of Mrs0742 isn't it?

That's another pint you owe me then lol

Hi Bayleaf

So, this is not Switzerland where you live now (as I had thought it would be) but an area of Germany just to the north of Switzerland bordering it and also bordering France in the west.

As Bayleaf says, this looks a really nice place.

Happy to host a tinyhusbandlette thread, or indeed, a big, fat useless Yorkshire lump thread so long as it's done with understanding and in the realm of "what we call each other" - no offense meant or intended, bit like me calling people I've never met in real life "Bignose" or "Fishface".

Mensch, you are so condescending!!!

Is there a tinyhusbandlette thread somewhere??

C'mon big girls, lets hit back!!

I remember this going the rounds:

You can tell a man his wife has a face like a cod and his children are stupid

But never say his dog is useless

Thanks for the offer for a "marvellous mountain of muscular manhood" thread - don't really think we need it