How Many Days

RichardB

According to Vodaphone how many days are there between 5th August 2011 and 27th February 2012 please ?

(Used by them to calculate early termination fees for cancelling mobile phone contracts ...)

Don't get too exact, to the nearest hundred would do :unsure:

According to Vodaphone how many days are there between 5th August 2011 and 27th February 2012 please ?

(Used by them to calculate early termination fees for cancelling mobile phone contracts ...)

Perhaps the answer, in the first instance, may depend upon if it is the fictional company Vodaphone you are talking about or the real company Vodafone

A few years ago there was a bogus site attempting to scam Vodafone customers which was called Vodaphone, - so be careful and be warned!

I thought the question might have been something to do with Sheffield History's fifth birthday, which is in February next year.

Vodaidiots, near enough ...

Perhaps the answer, in the first instance, may depend upon if it is the fictional company Vodaphone you are talking about or the real company Vodafone

A few years ago there was a bogus site attempting to scam Vodafone customers which was called Vodaphone, - so be careful and be warned!

As a matter of fact the nearest thousand would be OK.

As a matter of fact the nearest thousand would be OK.

Well, looking at this logically and mathematically (which I suspect is not what you are after from your previous comments), I will, even though it is my 6 weeks holiday from work go into maths teacher mode.

From 5 August to end of August (a 31 day month) =26 days

All of September 2011 =30 days

All of October 2011 =31 days (+ 1 hour time adjustment to GMT from BST)

All of November 2011 =30 days

All of December 2011 to end of the year =31 days

All of January 2012 =31 days

February 2012 up to and including 27th =27 days

Now, adding all that lots up, 26+30+31+30+31+31+27 = 206 days

So, anybody with a basic understanding of arithmetic should come up with 206 (or 205 if 27th February is not inclusive)

The only people likely to get that wrong are Anne Aston off of "The Golden Shot",

...and of course that well known company Vodaphone lol