5Th August 2011

duckweed

Just in case you missed it in the Star. This is a lovely event for a warm Summers Evening. 17th century music and dancing.

Friday, August 5 · 7:00pm - 9:30pm

-Location Bishops House, Norton lees Lane, Sheffield, S8 9BE

More Info August 5, 7pm-9.30pm: Heartsease Country Dancers & the Beekeepers Chamber Folk Group. Chill out watching the Playford dancers in period costume dance to authentic music by local group The Beekeepers. Free strawberries and fizz. Tickets £10, for more info please email events@bishopshouse.org.uk

Bishops House is now run by Friends of Bishops House and is a non profitmaking organisation and is purely run by volunteers.

and Good Luck to them, say I.

Bishops House is now run by Friends of Bishops House and is a non profitmaking organisation and is purely run by volunteers.

http://www.facebook.com/bishopshouse Everyone seemed to have a good time as did they on Sunday at the Mad Hatters Tea Party. Thanks to everyone that came. If you want to see what you missed see our facebook site.

Much more events to come. Our main aim is to draw people in to see a wonderful gem of a building and to have lots of fun too.

If you want to meet me and discuss our research or yours, join me on Saturday September 10th at 1-3p.m at Bishops House.

Special Evening Tour for Local Historians from Norton Gleadless and Heeley 7p.m 10th November. No charge.