Sytt Film Evening

Guest bus man

Guest bus man

SYTT Film Evening

Transport Photographer and Historian Roy Wilson will present an entertaining slide show display from his photographic archive, which he has been taking since the late 1970’s.

The subject for the evening is the SYPTE as a bus operator.

There will be many period shots included from the late 70’s through to the 80’s, which will be complimented with a more recent shots , when vehicles have stood the test of time and survived to the present day.

The event will be held on

Saturday September 10th, from 7pm to 10pm, at the Premier Inn, Young Street, Sheffield S1 4UP.

Free parking in the multi storey car park on site!

Admission is free to all SYTT members on production of membership card, but there will be a £2 admission charge for all non-members.

(You can join on the night!).

Free Tea/Coffee and biscuits are included.

There is also a licensed bar and a restaurant, which serves a variety of meals and light snacks.

Please let us know if you will be attending, as places will be limited, Contact us via email sytt@talktalkbusiness.net, or if you prefer text / call 07800 658039.

(This post is with the consent of the South Yorkshire Transport Trust)

Guest transit

Highly Recommended !!! ...... Book asap if you intend to go - limited places available !.......

http://bit.ly/nXBxmf

I hope it all goes well and that everyone has a fine and interesting time.

This event is THIS saturday - there are some places left

£2 (max.), free parking, free tea/coffee and biscuits, a bar & nosh; pubs nearby and some Sheffield History of buses and stuff, if only I wasn't some distance away I'd be "in like Flynn."

SYTT Film Evening

Transport Photographer and Historian Roy Wilson will present an entertaining slide show display from his photographic archive, which he has been taking since the late 1970's.

The subject for the evening is the SYPTE as a bus operator.

There will be many period shots included from the late 70's through to the 80's, which will be complimented with a more recent shots , when vehicles have stood the test of time and survived to the present day.

The event will be held on

Saturday September 10th, from 7pm to 10pm, at the Premier Inn, Young Street, Sheffield S1 4UP.

Free parking in the multi storey car park on site!

Admission is free to all SYTT members on production of membership card, but there will be a £2 admission charge for all non-members.

(You can join on the night!).

Free Tea/Coffee and biscuits are included.

There is also a licensed bar and a restaurant, which serves a variety of meals and light snacks.

Please let us know if you will be attending, as places will be limited, Contact us via email sytt@talktalkbusiness.net, or if you prefer text / call 07800 658039.

(This post is with the consent of the South Yorkshire Transport Trust)

A good evening very confusing to some of the younger people there having to explain that buses used to run down the moor !

And photos of buses facing DOWN high street

I suspect there will be another Film Evening in the future

I have been advised by SYTT that there will another one we are looking at next year possibly around April we will let you know when we decide a theme etc