A Good Investment?

Guest JSP

A local library is selling the 2008 "Who's Who" and the 2008 Kelly's Directory. They're not a fortune but rather large, is it something I'd be grateful for buying in years to come?

Not sure, what do you think?

The Who's Who is a fiver, which I admit I thought was steep however if you were to buy the current 2011 copy it would set you back £295! Coar crikey...

The Kelly's is a steel at £2, don't think you can go wrong at that price, perhaps in fifty years I'll be scanning it to put on Sheffield History?

The Who's Who is a fiver, which I admit I thought was steep however if you were to buy the current 2011 copy it would set you back £295! Coar crikey...

The Kelly's is a steel at £2, don't think you can go wrong at that price, perhaps in fifty years I'll be scanning it to put on Sheffield History?

Purchase both immediately !

Went to the library today and bought the books, the librarian didn't quite understand why I wanted them... a bit scared to show my face in there now!

Couldn't believe how much a Kelly's directory costs to buy new. There was a reciept inside the book which said it cost £465 to buy... felt a little guilty paying £2!

Went to the library today and bought the books, the librarian didn't quite understand why I wanted them... a bit scared to show my face in there now!

Couldn't believe how much a Kelly's directory costs to buy new. There was a reciept inside the book which said it cost £465 to buy... felt a little guilty paying £2!

Costs a fortune to advertise in one ...

Costs a fortune to advertise in one ...

Costs a fortune to buy

Costs a fortune to advertise in it

A valuable and sought after reference guide.

...sounds like Mr. Kelly has got a nice little earner there and is laughing all the way to the bank.