Demolished Abbeydale Road Houses

steamstreak50

Is there anywhere that I can find pictures of the terraced houses that use to be off Abbeydale Road where the council estate is now .Southcroft Walk Sellers Street ect

Is there anywhere that I can find pictures of the terraced houses that use to be off Abbeydale Road where the council estate is now .Southcroft Walk Sellers Street ect

I used to visit Sellers Street when Bardwells electronics shop was located there. All I can remember about Sellers Street was that the houses looked quite well built, some of them with bay windows as I recall.

The local studies library used to have a file filled with B & W photos of most Sheffield streets, this is in addition to the Picture Sheffield database.

You could try there.

HD

I used to visit Sellers Street when Bardwells electronics shop was located there. All I can remember about Sellers Street was that the houses looked quite well built, some of them with bay windows as I recall.

The local studies library used to have a file filled with B & W photos of most Sheffield streets, this is in addition to the Picture Sheffield database.

You could try there.

HD

Thanks for your reply. I will try the places you suggest.