30 New Entries

THYLACINE

Must be bank holiday or somethin'.

Yes it was a Bank Holiday THYLACINE,

But some of us want to get Sheffield History back to the way it was a year or so ago, with 30 posts a day being quite normal, and around 20 odd members and 50 or so guests online most of the evening.

It's very disappointing when you log on in the evening to find there are 2 members, 5 guests and only 4 new posts in the last 24 hours :(

That's what we are trying to change.

Hurrah to that Dave. Unfortunately, out here in the colonies your evening starts at 3 o' clock in the morning :(

Hurrah to that Dave. Unfortunately, out here in the colonies your evening starts at 3 o' clock in the morning :(

Doesn't seem to be a problem that THYLACINE.

I go on every (UK, -GMT/BST) evening and pick up all the maessages from the previous 24 hours, so regardless of location and time zone I will pick ALL the messages up made in the previous 24 hours.

Unfortunately, even world wide, we still only had 4 posts in 24 hours a week or so back, so 30 is quite an improvement.

Must be bank holiday or somethin'.

Just a "gnat's" short of 10,000 registered members what we need is a post per month from active members - a comment, a picture or preferably a question or a statement of fact from SheffieldHistory - something to gee on those members that thrive on the hunt, personally I'm worn out and badly in need of something to inspire me.

Just a "gnat's" short of 10,000 registered members what we need is a post per month from active members - a comment, a picture or preferably a question or a statement of fact from SheffieldHistory - something to gee on those members that thrive on the hunt, personally I'm worn out and badly in need of something to inspire me.

I think a lot of us "heavy posters" are getting worn out and starting to lack new inspiration Richard, -

But we keep plodding on and trying our best. ;-)