I need a picture...

Guest Kivo

Of the 1960/61 side.

If anyone could post them up I'd go giddy! Thanks in advance.

Currently writing about a classic match from that season - Wednesday v Spurs in a three sided Hillsborough (the North Stand was being prepared for demolition ahead of the cantilever stand you see today being erected). 56,000 crammed into the Kop, South, and Lep, and if the North had been open too, it was predicted a new stadium record crowd of over 80,000 might have been set!

Guest daveyboy66

Of the 1960/61 side.

If anyone could post them up I'd go giddy! Thanks in advance.

Currently writing about a classic match from that season - Wednesday v Spurs in a three sided Hillsborough (the North Stand was being prepared for demolition ahead of the cantilever stand you see today being erected). 56,000 crammed into the Kop, South, and Lep, and if the North had been open too, it was predicted a new stadium record crowd of over 80,000 might have been set!

that was my first season Kivo and I remember it well I was on the leppings lane end in the corner on the old wooden stand everybody was stamping their feet it made a right noise.

Guest fredmciverslovechild

Kivo, I'm sure you've got KF's book but there's a picture in there of the team before the West Brom away game that season....