Ruby Anniversary

hilldweller

I celebrated 40 years of marriage to the little woman today, When I married her she was 5 feet 4 inches, now she's 5 feet nothing.

I hope it wasn't me that caused it.

She deserves a medal the size of a dustbin lid for putting up with me for forty years lol

Just celebrating with a large scotch.

HD

I celebrated 40 years of marriage to the little woman today, When I married her she was 5 feet 4 inches, now she's 5 feet nothing.

She deserves a medal the size of a dustbin lid for putting up with me for forty years lol

HD

Congrats to she and you then HD.

(Give my regards to the large scotch as well)

HD

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both; enjoy your Special Day.

My own Tinywifelette once towered at 5 foot 1; she's skrinking and may one day disappear down the shower plug-'ole ...

HD

Congratulations from me as well hilldweller on your ruby wedding anniversary.

My own Tinywifelette once towered at 5 foot 1; she's skrinking and may one day disappear down the shower plug-'ole ...

If your wife shrinks down to 4 foot 8 inches then you will be able to tie her to the railway track in true silent movie melodrama fashion to try and kill her, - but now the train will be able to pass over her, with her between the wheels, without even touching her. No need for the hero of the film to stop the speeding express train just inches away from her any more.

Congratulations hilldweller.

...and something about "we've been together now for forty years, and it don't seem a day too long..."

Congratulations from me too HD, the little woman and I made 40 years last May. I can only call her that on here cos she doesn't use t'internet, can't see what's wrong with pen and paper....:rolleyes:

Congratulations from me too HD, the little woman and I made 40 years last May. I can only call her that on here cos she doesn't use t'internet, can't see what's wrong with pen and paper....:rolleyes:

Congratulations to "the little woman" and you. How much have you shrunk?? Or has the "little woman" built you up mentally so you feel 6 feet tall?"

No matter, Not many reach this poînt in life together and I wish you all the very best. May you have many more years together!!

In 2 years we will be there, too, and maybe I will have the scepter in the hand at last :)

Gill

Congratulations to "the little woman" and you. How much have you shrunk?? Or has the "little woman" built you up mentally so you feel 6 feet tall?"

No matter, Not many reach this poînt in life together and I wish you all the very best. May you have many more years together!!

In 2 years we will be there, too, and maybe I will have the scepter in the hand at last :)

Gill

Thanks Gill. Actually she's only a couple of inches shorter than me, but fortunately she's never been one for wearing high heeled shoes!