Different Supertram

I thought I'd find this easily but no luck.

A few days ago I saw a tram on Langsett Road. It was painted medium blue and was a bit grubby looking. (compared to the normal smart turnout of our trams.)

I couldn't get a photo because I was driving but I'm sure it was a bit different in shape and said in small white letters, www.********trains.co.uk on the side. Or maybe .com

The ********* was Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester - I don't know but somewhere not a million miles away.

I thought I would be able to remember but I didn't. Nothing new there then.

I've googled a few possible combinations of web addresses with no luck.

So what's this tram doing here ?

A few days ago I saw a tram on Langsett Road. It was painted medium blue and was a bit grubby looking. (compared to the normal smart turnout of our trams.)

I couldn't get a photo because I was driving but I'm sure it was a bit different in shape and said in small white letters, www.********trains.co.uk on the side. Or maybe .com

The ********* was Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester - I don't know but somewhere not a million miles away.

Is this the one vox .. www.therailwaycentre.com

Found here .. www.therailwaycentre.com scroll down towards the bottom of the page.

Guest Unitedite

There is number 120 which is decked out in an East Midland Trains Advert and has a light blue background.

Certainly to my eyes, it looks scruffy, but I am pretty sure [unless our anoraks tell me otherwise] that it is a standard Duewag unit.

Is this the one vox .. www.therailwaycentre.com

Found here .. www.therailwaycentre.com scroll down to near the bottom of the page.

That's the one. So it's one of ours but advertising East midlands trains. - Odd.

----------------------

And yes unitedite, now I've seen the photo it probably is the same shape.

But it does look scruffy doesn't it ?

Guest transit

There is number 120 which is decked out in an East Midland Trains Advert and has a light blue background.

Certainly to my eyes, it looks scruffy, but I am pretty sure [unless our anoraks tell me otherwise] that it is a standard Duewag unit.

...Just to clarify ....

Tram 120 WAS in East Midlands Train advert livery (with window vinyls also) BEFORE it was repainted in the Sheffield Tramways livery last year to commemorate the 60 anniversary of the passing of the old tramway system .

Tram 120 is/will be repainted anytime now.

(btw , East Midlands Trains are part of the Stagecoach group, who run the Supertram - hence the connection of a tram advertising trains !)

Tram 111 is the tram currently adorned in the East Midlands Train Ad livery (thankfully without the window vinyls !) - which the post refers to - which was applied early Oct 2010.

A pic here when freshly out of the paintshop !....

http://15c.co.uk/2010-10/2010-10-096.htm