Now You See It....

Bayleaf

This post on another thread

..and Marilyn just loved a man with a saxophone (as she once famously said, in very sexy, sultry manner, in one of her films)

Just to prove it, look closely at this picture.

What do you see?

Look again, - what do you see now?

reminded me of something,and here it is. It's about full moon at the moment, so give it a try and see what you think.

This post on another thread

..and Marilyn just loved a man with a saxophone (as she once famously said, in very sexy, sultry manner, in one of her films)

Just to prove it, look closely at this picture.

What do you see?

Look again, - what do you see now?

reminded me of something,and here it is. It's about full moon at the moment, so give it a try and see what you think.

It was me that made the post in another topic Bayleaf.

I sometimes do a long presentation on optical illusions as an end of term treat for certain classes. I have this presentation as a PowerPoint show and it contains lots of images like this where you can see more than one thing in the picture or hidden faces in it.

So, if you want more images like that, just ask, - most are available on the net anyway.

By the way, in the making of my presentation I must admit to "borrowing" an image from Sheffield History,

this one taken in the hole in the road just before being filled in in 1994

It is in a section about seeing hidden faces and how the human mind (bit of psychology thrown in) can make out face like shapes even when there is no one there.

A bit like your one of the woman in the moon.