Yew Tree Inn

redcanuck

The family were talking about a reunion this summer in Sheffield and someone suggested the Yew Tree Inn on Loxley New Road, Malin Bridge. It's not a pub I am familiar with and wonder what it is like? I understand they have a private room, not sure how big, but is this a good venue for a reunion of 100 people including kids?

The family were talking about a reunion this summer in Sheffield and someone suggested the Yew Tree Inn on Loxley New Road, Malin Bridge. It's not a pub I am familiar with and wonder what it is like? I understand they have a private room, not sure how big, but is this a good venue for a reunion of 100 people including kids?

It's ok but it all depends what you are looking for.

You might be a little cramped with 100 . My personal opinion is it is not as good as

it was 10 years ago, I'm talking food and cleanliness.

If you are going to spend a lot of money hiring a place with food etc, it would be as

well to view it first.

View the Wisewood pub, good food and for summer there's a large grassed

playing area.

It's ok but it all depends what you are looking for.

You might be a little cramped with 100 . My personal opinion is it is not as good as

it was 10 years ago, I'm talking food and cleanliness.

If you are going to spend a lot of money hiring a place with food etc, it would be as

well to view it first.

View the Wisewood pub, good food and for summer there's a large grassed

playing area.

I had a look at the Wisewood's web site seems a nicer and bigger place. Have sent the link to relatives in Sheffield it's their call as they are on the spot and can check things out . Thanks for the heads up.