Trouser Coughs

hilldweller

I see that Malawi is to make breaking wind in public a criminal offence.

Well that's one place off my "possible venues to visit for a holiday" list. Although to be fair up to now it's only included Mablethorpe and Filey.

I wonder how the local police are going to gather evidence ? Will they be issued with phartalyser kits and ask the offender for a repeat performance, or will they carry sound recorders responsive to a high C or above.

You couldn't make it up,could you.

HD

I see that Malawi is to make breaking wind in public a criminal offence.

Well that's one place off my "possible venues to visit for a holiday" list. Although to be fair up to now it's only included Mablethorpe and Filey.

I wonder how the local police are going to gather evidence ? Will they be issued with phartalyser kits and ask the offender for a repeat performance, or will they carry sound recorders responsive to a high C or above.

You couldn't make it up,could you.

HD

Wonder if they will use sniffer dogs to detect the silent ones lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SFLw8aH-M2w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wonder if they will use sniffer dogs to detect the silent ones lol

I hope not. With some people I know that would certainly constitute cruelty to dumb animals. They would have to retire the dog after one encounter with some men I've worked with.

HD