Gosling Map

miked

On ebay.

Subject: michael sent you this eBay item:Copy of A Plan of Sheffield from Survey by Gosling 1736 (#230570174912)

also, be quick

Penny Token anglais 19e Copper SHEFFIELD

ROSCOE PLACE

ebay.co.uk/Penny-Token-anglai

Find Penny Token anglais 19e Copper SHEFFIELD 1812 in Monnaies, Pièces du monde , Europe , Europe du Nord category on eBay.co.uk.

I am not bidding THE LINK DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK FOR THE TOKEN ITS FRENCH - EBAY FR

IS THERE AN EASIER WAY TO DO THIS. CAN WE DO A FACEBOOK LINK? or AN EMAIL LINK FROM THE LISTING?

You used to be able to buy a print of the Gosling Map from the central library.

On ebay.

Subject: michael sent you this eBay item:Copy of A Plan of Sheffield from Survey by Gosling 1736 (#230570174912)

also, be quick

Penny Token anglais 19e Copper SHEFFIELD

ROSCOE PLACE

ebay.co.uk/Penny-Token-anglai

Find Penny Token anglais 19e Copper SHEFFIELD 1812 in Monnaies, Pièces du monde , Europe , Europe du Nord category on eBay.co.uk.

I am not bidding THE LINK DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK FOR THE TOKEN ITS FRENCH - EBAY FR

IS THERE AN EASIER WAY TO DO THIS. CAN WE DO A FACEBOOK LINK? or AN EMAIL LINK FROM THE LISTING?

Thats better. Thanks, Can I send you ( or admin) the em link in future. It took me ages to put my messy bit on.

Anyhow where was Roscoe Place, or what was it. I read somwhere on this site it was near St Phillips Church.

Thats better. Thanks, Can I send you ( or admin) the em link in future. It took me ages to put my messy bit on.

Anyhow where was Roscoe Place, or what was it. I read somwhere on this site it was near St Phillips Church.

What you need to be asking for is a "How to .." guide (with pictures) Miked - me too on some aspects.

I made a tut/guide on here sometime ago, will update over the weekend.

SH link .. add links to other web pages/sites

Thank you Steve, you'd be surprised at some "high profile" people on here that can't do some stuff (i.e. me) - embedding Google-Earth/Streetview stuff - makes me dizzy but I did try the other day and failed miserably. Hard to find Engineers merchants I can do - but that's just effort - no pictures for that.