Rider Wilsons Table Water Ltd

Stuart0742

Received this query by email

Good Afternoon, I hope you are all well!

I am emailing regarding a bottle in which my partner, Julian found when he was a little boy.

He found it around 1979/80 and cleaned it up to find 'Rider Wilsons Table Water Sheffield'

written on it.

We have both tried to find as much information as possible surrounding this bottle but have unfortunately not been able to.

All we have found is one entry that someone on your board wrote about back in 2007 and even then it was only in the directory of 1911

this is as follows;

John Eames secretary & manager (Rider Wilson's Table Waters Ltd) 256 Barnsley Road

We was wondering if you could shed any light what so ever on the find of this bottle? Its in pride of place on our kitchen windowsill but we are both sure that there is a bit of a story behind it?

Kind regards,

Michaela & Julian.

Anybody able to help

I am emailing regarding a bottle in which my partner, Julian found when he was a little boy.

He found it around 1979/80 and cleaned it up to find 'Rider Wilsons Table Water Sheffield'

written on it.

We have both tried to find as much information as possible surrounding this bottle but have unfortunately not been able to.

All we have found is one entry that someone on your board wrote about back in 2007 and even then it was only in the directory of 1911

this is as follows;

John Eames secretary & manager (Rider Wilson's Table Waters Ltd) 256 Barnsley Road

We was wondering if you could shed any light what so ever on the find of this bottle? Its in pride of place on our kitchen windowsill but we are both sure that there is a bit of a story behind it?

Kind regards,

Michaela & Julian.

Anybody able to help

Benjamin Chapman, Managing Director Rider Wilson's Table Waters Limited Trent Street; h. Beeston, Leeds

John Eames, Secretary & Manager Rider Wilson's Table Waters Limited 256 Barnsley Road

Benjamin Chapman, Managing Director Rider Wilson's Table Waters Limited Trent Street; h. Domestic Street, Leeds

John Eames, Secretary & manager of Rider Wilson's Table Waters Limited Trent Street; h. 256 Barnsley Road

Benjamin Chapman, Managing Director Rider Wilson's Table Waters Limited Trent Street; h. Domestic Street, Leeds

John Eames, Secretary & manager of Rider Wilson's Table Waters Limited Trent Street; h. 256 Barnsley Road

Do all Roads lead to Leeds, I wonder ?

written on it.

this is as follows;

Kind regards,

Michaela & Julian.

Anybody able to help

Not just water then! lol and still trading in 1948!