Sign in to follow this  
Sheffield History

When Saturday Comes

It was badly acted, no Sheffield-er had an accent that most of those actors spoke

Sean Bean was too good for the movie, he shone in it and he got to play for Sheff United, a dream of his.

Did anyone know that his girlfriend who spoke Irish badly was Triggers(Fools and horses) daughter??

Enough said!!

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:44, Thorntons girl said:

It was badly acted, no Sheffield-er had an accent that most of those actors spoke

Sean Bean was too good for the movie, he shone in it and he got to play for Sheff United, a dream of his.

Did anyone know that his girlfriend who spoke Irish badly was Triggers(Fools and horses) daughter??

Enough said!!

Kim St Clair, nee McVeigh, my late partner was a big fan of Sean Bean. She always proudly said that when in their early teens they would knock around Pitsmoor together.  Much to her annoyance we would always smile and take it with a pinch of salt. Though, who knows?  W/E.

Wow that is interesting, she wouldn't say it if it wasn't true would she?

I would love to meet Sean Bean, he is such an amazing actor and he was fantastic in his latest role in Broken(See my link)

Has anyone met him?

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 23:23, Thorntons girl said:

Wow that is interesting, she wouldn't say it if it wasn't true would she?

Kim was not someone who would make up stories.  I will get in touch with her siblings and see what they have to say. I think most of us are guilty of not asking too many questions at the time, only to regret it later. W/E.

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:44, Thorntons girl said:

Enough said!!

Do you mean Emily Lloyd, I think she's great.

On 7/31/2017 at 08:20, Waterside Echo said:

Kim was not someone who would make up stories.  I will get in touch with her siblings and see what they have to say. I think most of us are guilty of not asking too many questions at the time, only to regret it later. W/E.

I think we are all guilty of that, I wished I had listened more to my Granddad when he spoke of the war and listened more to my parents.

They were interesting people and if I could pass on any words of Wisdom to the young of today, it would be to listen to the old stories, you can learn a lot from them and they are worth listening to. You dont want to regret not taking an interest.

I would be interested to hear what Kim's relatives say W/E. thanks/