Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
makapaka

Maybe too many thread categories?

4 posts in this topic

I just wondered if there was one or two many thread categories?

it sort of dilutes the posts across a large number of areas and maybe if the posts were more concentrated it may encourage more contribution / discussion.

just a thought - keep up the good work.

The problem here is the site registration process was broken by "an upgrade" on 17th March 2015. I have just over 25,000 posts on this site but the breakage caused by the upgrade made me, and other "big hitters" lose the will to live.

On 4th May 2016 I passed comment that there were 15,007 members. One year on its 15,418 - barely 8 per week; this has everything to do with a lack of content/input - I used to be here everyday, providing content and joining in discussions; now its a rare visit.

I think SteveHB, Stuart0742, MadAnnie, UkeleleLady, Vox etc etc would be back and contributing on a regular basis if the user registration process was working; until then ... its a sorry state.

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 15:55, RichardB said:

The problem here is the site registration process was broken by "an upgrade" on 17th March 2015. I have just over 25,000 posts on this site but the breakage caused by the upgrade made me, and other "big hitters" lose the will to live.

On 4th May 2016 I passed comment that there were 15,007 members. One year on its 15,418 - barely 8 per week; this has everything to do with a lack of content/input - I used to be here everyday, providing content and joining in discussions; now its a rare visit.

I think SteveHB, Stuart0742, MadAnnie, UkeleleLady, Vox etc etc would be back and contributing on a regular basis if the user registration process was working; until then ... its a sorry state.

I'LL GO ALONG WITH THAT.

On 04/05/2017 at 15:55, RichardB said:

The registration process is fine now