Lewitt Farm, Killamarsh?

Nathan J. Staniforth

Does anyone know where Lewitt Farm at Killamarsh could be, one of my ancestors wills from 1671 refers to a 'Lewitt farme in Killamarshe co. Derby' does anyone have any idea where this could be/could have been.

Here's the full will:

STANIFORD or STANIFORTH, William - of Sloadlane i/t/p Eckington co. Derby, shearsmith, 5 Jun 1671 [23 Chas II]
to son Thomas STANIFORD - messuage barnes & buildings and 12 acres of land &c. called Lewitt farme in Killamarshe co. Derby … lately bought of Robert COWLEY of Renishaw & one meadow called Plank Meadow in Killamarshe … lately bought of John HARRIS of Killamarshe (est. 4 acres);   to eldest son William STANIFORD - one cottage & barne & one acre … to the same adjoineing &c. in Killamarshe … lately bought of Charles MUNKES & Richard INCE "for & in full of his childs ryte & portion";   to my daughter Elizabeth now wife of Nathaniel GREAVES - 12d.;   to my daughter Judith now wife of Henry BOOTH - 12d.;   to Mary, Judith, & Thomas BOOTH (children of said Henry BOOTH & Judith his wife) - £10 equally when of full age or marryed … payed to my brother Robert STANIFORD by my Executrix within one yeare;   to my foure daughters Sara, Martha, Mary & Dorothy - £60 at 21 or marryed. 
Sole Executrix: my now wife Dorothy - she to have all the rest &c.   Signed William STANIFORTH or STANIFORD, with: 
Witnesses: John STANIFORD,   Burrows TRIPPETT,   Leonard COWLEY. 
Inventory by: John STANIFORTH, Robert STANIFORTH,   Francis MARYLES ?,   Francis ATTKIN, 27 Jun 1671. Total: £81-10s, one Bond due from William WATER £10, one Bond due from George TOMPSON £14. 
Debts oweing: by the Testator £11. 
Probate granted at Chesterfield 4 Oct 1671 to ? Radulphus (Ralph) HEATHCOTE;  before Johan COOPE surrogate.