You learn something new every day !!

togger

Afternoon everyone,

Just trying to find someone on the 1911 census when I came across the attached address. Now, its a new one on me and I can honestly say that I have never heard of it. A quick internet search and I cant find anything? Can anyone or does anyone know where it was please?

2017-01-13 (2).png

4 minutes ago, togger said:

Afternoon everyone,

Just trying to find someone on the 1911 census when I came across the attached address. Now, its a new one on me and I can honestly say that I have never heard of it. A quick internet search and I cant find anything? Can anyone or does anyone know where it was please?

2017-01-13 (2).png

Link here to Picture Sheffield, Passhouses Road        ----------------        http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?searchterms=passhouses+road&action=search&keywords=all%3BCONTAINS%3B%passhouses%%3BAND%3Ball%3BCONTAINS%3B%road%%3B

1 minute ago, boginspro said:

Outstanding sir, I could have sworn it said Vasshouses and not Passhouses. Many, many thanks

19 minutes ago, togger said:

Outstanding sir, I could have sworn it said Vasshouses and not Passhouses. Many, many thanks

I have thought many times that those census forms should have said ''BLOCK LETTERS ONLY''