Media Interest

Calvin72

Hi All,

I have had some media interest in 'Drainspotting' - the Star are doing a piece on me tomorrow and i have had requests for use of photos from newspapers further afield. I have asked the Star to mention this site, but if i want to share my pics with news agencies can i refer them here and request that they mention the site too?

Who owns the photos i upload here? :)

This is not a joke! :blink:

Well done Calvin - good work.

As far as I'm aware, any photos you've taken are yours to share with whomsoever you choose, regardless of where the pictures may already be published.

Any publicity for SH is welcome of course.

Hi All,

I have had some media interest in 'Drainspotting' - the Star are doing a piece on me tomorrow and i have had requests for use of photos from newspapers further afield. I have asked the Star to mention this site, but if i want to share my pics with news agencies can i refer them here and request that they mention the site too?

Who owns the photos i upload here? :)

This is not a joke! :blink:

Even though I've only uploaded a couple of photos I think it's great. People never look up or down if it isn't on eye level they miss such great bits of Sheffield history, I just love this forum. I've just read the article, nice to put face to a name.

I had a fair hearing on BBC Radio Sheffield this morning with Toby Foster - managed to make the point that the tabloid coverage was obscuring a serious subject.