Hurlfield School For Boys

Paul Worrall

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I attended the funeral of a close friend and retired Maths Teachers from King Edward Vll School. One of the other attendee's was the formed Head of Science at KES - Mr Arnold Lawson. Mr Lawson was our Science Teacher and Rugby Coach at Hurlfield School for Boys before leaving to go to KES. He's featured on the photograph of the Under 13 Rugby Team at Hurlfield. It's good to know that some of the old crowd are still around!

Wazzie Worrall

3 minutes ago, Paul Worrall said:

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I attended the funeral of a close friend and retired Maths Teachers from King Edward Vll School. One of the other attendee's was the formed Head of Science at KES - Mr Arnold Lawson. Mr Lawson was our Science Teacher and Rugby Coach at Hurlfield School for Boys before leaving to go to KES. He's featured on the photograph of the Under 13 Rugby Team at Hurlfield. It's good to know that some of the old crowd are still around!

Wazzie Worrall

image.thumb.png.51214a64584bb51a73da73724f7ad50d.png

Just now, Paul Worrall said:

image.thumb.png.51214a64584bb51a73da73724f7ad50d.png

Hi Everyone,

Here's the picture of the Under 13 Rugby Teacher with Mr A Lawson on the back row. Neil Bissat (left of AL) and Stephen Williams (right of AL) are nearly as tall as Mr Lawson. Where are the other people in the photograph now - with a bit of prompting I can remember most of their names?

Wazzie Worrall