Club meet up

knightstemplar

Its a year nearly since we met up. Hows about doing it again.

I think it was talking about Guinness on the other thread that reminded me of the Fat Cat pub, wasn't it the Saturday before May bank holiday last year we met?

Anyone interested? lol

Sue

Had a great time last year sadly i will not be in town this spring. However I am planning a trip home in September if we want to make it a Bi- annual event (keeps fingers crossed)

Mickjj if you let us know when you are definately coming, nearer the date, of course we will arrange a meeting. ;-)

Otherwise it looks like me, Hjdary and Charlie so far. Any more people interested? Dont be shy. What about you newbies? :)

Sue

Mickjj if you let us know when you are definately coming, nearer the date, of course we will arrange a meeting. ;-)

Otherwise it looks like me, Hjdary and Charlie so far. Any more people interested? Dont be shy. What about you newbies? :)

Sue

If its in a pub then I,ll be there.

Hi all

We are looking for a few suggestions of where to go. Something interesting to visit or go to see any suggestions. (Apart from going to the pub which will be included.)

Hi all

We are looking for a few suggestions of where to go. Something interesting to visit or go to see any suggestions. (Apart from going to the pub which will be included.)

Hi Sue

Hopefully i will attend the meet work permitting depending on the date and i agree that the venue should be important

due to the fact we have a lot more members than last year so somewhere on the tram route could be helpfull to some people The Fat Cat was a good choice last time but there are plenty of OLD PUBS that are perhaps not doing as well

that would appreciate the trade. Possibly somewhere in the Malin Bridge area which gives access to Rivelin, Wardsend

to name but two and i am sure other members will have their own ideas ???

Hi Dean and Deansgirl you are both welcome :)

Syrup- I havnt a clue about that side of Sheffield so if you or anyone knows the best pubs in that area please post your suggestions, the date as well.

Look what I 've found what do you think :wub:

Kelham Island Brewery

'VISIT THE BREWERY

Visitors to the brewery are welcome in organised parties of between 10 and 25 people.

These can be organised at most times and cost £5.00 which includes a pint of beer.A buffet can be arranged at The Fat Cat Pub.Please enquire either in writing or phone 0114 249 4804 and ask for a brewer'

Any votes for a tour round the brewery post your answers below. lolhe he lol

We'll be in proper bother if we can't organise that...won't we!!

Hi y all don't know if any one's noticed but there seems to be only five of us interested

at the moment and the Brewery party is ten to twenty five

I'm in America this month but might be back for that so put me down

Welcome to our side of the pond Neil :)

Hi Sue

Hopefully i will attend the meet work permitting depending on the date and i agree that the venue should be important

due to the fact we have a lot more members than last year so somewhere on the tram route could be helpfull to some people The Fat Cat was a good choice last time but there are plenty of OLD PUBS that are perhaps not doing as well

that would appreciate the trade. Possibly somewhere in the Malin Bridge area which gives access to Rivelin, Wardsend

to name but two and i am sure other members will have their own ideas ???

Hi Fellow SHs Sorry to be answering my own post but it looks like a visit to Wardsend via Club Mill Bridge is out of the question.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roger/6331675...ed_from_group=1

Guest Trefcon

there is a footpath at the back of the college that leads over a brige, cuts a good half hour of going all the way round at Neepsend.

Syrup-I would love to visit Wardsend and Rivelin, seeing we are having such inclement weather at the moment may I suggest a summer venue. I will check the area out and see what is left after the flood and suggest what would be suitable. Leave it with me I have only been once when I was a child so I would love to go.

Neil-I wondered why you hadnt returned my PM, let you off this time.

Any more we have over 2000 members Im sure we can get more than 10, come on you lot dont be shy. ;-)

there is a footpath at the back of the college that leads over a brige, cuts a good half hour of going all the way round at Neepsend.

I am trying to work out where this path and bridge are ?!

When I have visited Wardsend this year I have walked along a path from the five arches on Herries Road South.

Hugh