Sheffield Model Bus & Train Exhibition

Guest transit

Guest transit

*********** REMINDER - TOMORROW (SAT 18) 10am - 4pm !!!!!!!!!! :):):) ************

Admission will be £2.50 for adults and £1.50 for children and OAP's,

family ticket - two adults and two children will be £7.00.

Guest transit

...a timely reminder that this years exhibition is fast approaching !!!.....

***** SATURDAY JUNE 16 2012 *****

...a timely reminder that this years exhibition is fast approaching !!!.....

***** SATURDAY JUNE 16 2012 *****

Same time and place transit?

Jeez, that's been going for some while, the exhibition in the Methodist Hall I mean. I went to it on the way home from school in (probably) 1961 and there was a press photographer going round the hall, I finished up with a photo in the paper, which I suppose must have been The Star, of me gawping at the model trains as they sped past.

Guest transit

Sorry Athy - this is not the same team / exhibition ! This one has only been going for the past 7 years , and unfortunately this years will be the last at this venue due to the vicar (organiser) retiring . If anyone knows of local city centre venues which could hold such a exhibition , please get in touch with me !

Anyway a note for your diary ....

This years exhibition SAT JUNE 13th 2015

My apologies - I saw your earlier poster for the show and recognised it as being the venue where I had seen the exhibition all those years ago. It would be unlikely if exactly the same people were running it over 50 years later!

Guest transit

Is the exhibition still taking place this year? I haven't seen or heard anything yet.

​Yes !!! - the last one at this location , so will be the best ever !

SAT 13th JUNE  - 10am - 4pm

Sheff EXHIB 2015 big.docx

Great, my granddaughter is looking forward to going again, I'd better start saving up.

I'd looked on RMWEB but there was nothing there, the church had the advert for last year on their site.

Dave

Guest transit

Great, my granddaughter is looking forward to going again, I'd better start saving up.

I'd looked on RMWEB but there was nothing there, the church had the advert for last year on their site.

Dave

​Thanks Dave ! , the event now also on the RMWEB calendar !

We had a good time. Granddaughter loved it and lightened my wallet as per usual. Thanks to the chaps that take the time to talk and answer questions.

20150613_103940.jpg

20150613_111124.jpg