Friends Of Old Town Hall Meeting 17Th March

duckweed

If you want to be a member you can sign on day. Welcome to come just to talk to us and find what we have been doing and are planning to do.

We are also holding the 1st AGM, looking for anyone with enthusiasm to join our committee but knowledge of fundraising, or getting publicity especially welcome

At present a lot of our work involves meeting people and reporting back, and there is a limit to how many meetings 3 people can attend so if you like talking to people, and are good at taking notes you will be welcomed with open arms.

https://www.change.org/p/private-owners-of-the-old-town-hall-waingate-sheffield-the-owners-need-to-take-responsibility-of-works-to-be-undertaken-consider-selling-or-work-with-us

We are also trying to get large numbers on a petition. We need to show we have the community with us. There will be a paper one going out from our public launch. If anyone wants to help us gather signatures we will be very grateful.

Also you can sign as a supporter by contacting me at timewalkproject@gmail.com or putting your name down at the public meeting. We will also be on the Moor on 19th April. Anyone want to dress up and help us. (Dressing up not compulsory)

And if you can't but still want to be involved email me at timewalkproject@gmail.com and I will put you on the mailing list.